death of my mother while trying to continue to survive the holiday season and function with my daily life. Needless to say it was difficult for me to pull together ten positive things about this month, but I did. So here they are (in no particular order)
1. Celebrating Hanukkah and Christmas.
2. Celebrating my Grandmother's 90th birthday.
3. Celebrating my best friend's 30th birthday.
4. Getting holiday cards in the mail.
5. Kate's nursery
6. Random acts of kindness
7. Kristen's 12 dates of Christmas
8. Stop buying so many wants
9. Bethany's glittery Christmas
10. Shannon's table setting (okay technically this was posted in November but too bad!)
previous top tens: december 2011, december 2010
What would make your top ten this month?